CBT College has a library at each of its five campuses that offer more than 9000 resources such as textbooks, magazines, journals, CD’s, DVD’s, etc. It also offers access to the virtual Library LIRN (Library and Information Resource Network) and its multiple full-text databases
The CBT College Libraries’ main goals are to:
- Provide support materials and resources for all cources offered at CBT College so that our students can graduate with a high level of knowledge and information.
- Support students and faculty doing research to produce College essay or papers.
- provide information literacy training on how and where to find safe, reliable, and scholarly information.
- Reading Room area / Quiet Study area
- Free access to Internet
- Access to Virtual library LIRN (Library and Information Resource Network)
- Promoting campus events.
- Monthly Library seminars.
- Student ID issuance
- Student training and development (daily tutoring and/ or Library orientations)
- Bookstore services