The following program disclosures are provided pursuant to federal regulations that went into effective July 1, 2011.
“Occupation” data reflects the type of occupations the program generally prepares students to enter. (For government data regarding occupations, please navigate to www.onetonline.org.) To the extent permitted under the standards of the applicable accrediting agency or state agency, the placement rates reported below may reflect students that completed the program and obtained employment in one of the occupations listed in the standard occupational titles below or other occupations that utilize the core skills taught in the program.
“On-Time Completion Rate” reflects the percent of graduates between July 1, 2014, and June 30, 2015 who completed their program within 100 percent of the normal time frame as described in the school catalog or enrollment agreement.
“Costs to Students” reflects the current costs of the academic program for students completing the program on time, including tuition and fees, estimated books and supplies, and if applicable, room and board. Costs do not reflect potential increases.
“Placement Rates” reflects the percent of graduates securing employment as calculated pursuant to applicable state agencies’, institutional accrediting agencies’ or programmatic accrediting agencies’ required calculation methodologies.
CBT College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) and our calculated placement rate for is based their formula which is:
All Graduates/Completers Placed (Placed by job title + Placed by skills + Placed by benefit of training)
_______________________________________________________ (Divided by)
((Completers + Graduates) – (Exemptions*))
* Exemptions are: pregnancy, death or other health-related issues, continuing education, military service, visa restrictions, enrollment in English as a Second Language (ESL) program, and incarceration.
CBT College, which is Licensed by Means of Accreditation by the FLDOE/Commission for Independent Education (CIE), reports its ACICS placement performance.
“Median Loan Debt” reflects the median loan debt incurred by students who completed the program, between July 1, 2014, and June 30, 2015, including Title IV program loans, private educational loans and institutional financing plans.
Unless otherwise noted below, the data included in this disclosure are for the entire educational institution as defined by the Department of Education.
These disclosures are available online for each program in their respective page:
Associate in Science Degrees
- A.S. Business Administration (ENG)
- A.S. Bookkeeping (ENG)
- A.S. Networking Administration (ENG)
- A.S. Digital Graphic Design (ENG)
- A.S. Medical Assisting (ENG)
- A.S. Health Information Management Technology (ENG)
- A.S. Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and Heating Technology (ENG)
- A.S. Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and Heating Technology (ESP)
- A.S. Electrical Technology (ENG)
- A.S. Electrical Technology (ESP)
- Office Management (ENG)
- Office Management (ESP)
- Bookkeeping Assistant (ENG)
- Computer Network Support Specialist (ENG)
- Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Technician (ENG)
- Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Technician (ESP)
- Electricity Technician (ENG)
- Electricity Technician (ESP)
- Phelbotomy (ENG)
- Medical Coding & Billing (ENG)
- Medical Assistant (ENG)
- Web Designer (ENG)
- ESL – Intensive English as a Second Language (ENG)
- Physical Therapy Assistant (ENG)