CBT College has four locations trough their campuses that offer about 5000 resources such as textbooks, magazines, CD’s, DVD’s, etc. It also offers access to the virtual Library LIRN (Library and Information Resource Network), and other on-line data bases and resources.
Our main goal is give accurate information that supports all courses available. Let students graduated with high level of knowledge and information. Support everyone doing research to produce college essays or papers. Give literacy on how and where to find the safe, reliable, and correct information.
In brief the on-line catalog service will be settling. It let students and staff requests any material 24/7 from home.
- Reading Room area / Quiet Study area
- Free access to Internet
- Access to CBT on line catalog (under construction)
- Access to Virtual library LIRN (Library and Information Resource Network)
- Selection, Acquisition and Processing of accurate materials to support CBT Programs and knowledge.
- Promoting monthly celebrations (CBT Anniversary week, Constitution Day/ Thanksgiving Day/ Independence Day, etc.)
- Monthly Library seminars.
- Webinars or on-line seminars.
- Fax service
- Student ID issuance
- Student training and development (daily tutoring and/ or Library orientations)
- Bookstore services