CBT College has been educating and supporting America's military personnel and veteran community for many years since our foundation in 1988. CBT College is proud to offer active duty personnel in the US Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines, and Coast Guard; Active Reserve members; members of the National Guard; veterans honorably discharged and their spouses and dependents, with the right academic opportunities designed to fill the gap in the current job market, and to provide the right training for a real-world career success.
- CBT College is a proud member of Service Members Opportunity Colleges (SOC)
- A maximum of 50% of any academic program at CBT College can be covered by military training, preparation, and experience for service members & veterans.
- CBT College offers competitive tuition rates and high-quality academic programs designed to complement your military training.
- CBT College is an Honoree from the 2009 Guide to Military Friendly Colleges & Universities.
- CBT College participates in the YELLOW RIBBON program.
Transferring credits policy for Veterans
Credit by examination is awarded based upon standardized examinations and upon examinations administered by departments of the College for specific courses and for placement..
All prospecting students are required to provide a valid Driver’s License, Social Security Card, and other documents from the Military Branch you are a member of. For more information click "learn more".
Military Admissions FAQs
CBT offers a variety of services designed with the student in mind. If you served in the U.S. Military and want to start you new career but have unanswered questions, visit our F.A.Q.'s
Tribute to the Military